To apply, visit the fiserv website.
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2017 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the fourth consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About our Business: Bank Solutions delivers technology products and services for community, regional and large financial institutions, whether they process in-house or through an outsourced service center. This group is responsible for product management and development, service delivery and client support related to the Fiserv bank platforms – Premier, Precision, Cleartouch and Signature. Each comprehensive suite helps clients improve customer service and streamline back-office operations by providing mission-critical banking functionality while also serving as a delivery channel for an array of other advanced, value-adding Fiserv solutions.
About The Role
As a Training manager you will provide support and supervision to a group of direct reports consisting of training class facilitators. Assist in the development of the department strategy, oversee its implementation, assess its outcome, and offer ongoing improvement critique and planning. Work with clients and fellow managers to coordinate and schedule learning sessions. Oversee the development of facilitator careers by identifying goals, setting performance metrics, evaluating productivity, and offering continual communication and direction. Minimal travel for leadership meetings and occasional training sessions.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Identify, communicate, and assess client training programs that meet client needs and drive additional revenue.
- Evaluate facilitator performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Function as an active member of the Senior Management team to identify and drive improvements in processes and team skills
- Supervise technical training staff, identify their developmental needs, implement plans for their improvement, and communicate their progress.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in area of expertise and serve as a subject matter expert in the development of learning solutions for these areas.
- Establish training schedule for direct reports in conjunction with department leadership
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Facilitate assigned learning sessions as needed, which may include live classroom, web-based learning, and recorded training.
About Our Business
The Learning and Client Performance team is comprised of over 100 professionals that support various functions which are key to the success of Client learning, performance and interaction with the many products with in Bank Solutions.
- Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates proficiency in Back Office products.
- Demonstrates proficiency in ancillary products related to Back Office
- Can ensure delivery of high quality in-person and web based instructor-led training using adult learning principles
- Coordinate regularly scheduled and specialized training seminars for clients in small and large group settings
- Coordinate conversion training for new clients
- Meet or exceed the targeted goal for customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Performance Design Support on the design of training program and learner material content.
- Assist in the development or maintenance of learning materials
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in communications, education, business or finance;
- 4 years education/training experience in the finance/data processing industry
- Equivalent work experience can be substituted
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Learning/Education
Job Related Experience
- 2 years’ experience working in Loans/Deposits and/or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in Bank Solutions Back Office.
- 2-4 years’ experience in financial industry
- 2 years’ experience in presenting or Adult Education
Job Related Experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in one or more of the following professions: financial industry, teaching, or data processing
- Previous management and supervisory experience a plus
The following are helpful for this position:
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for specific jobs and tasks.
- Management of own time and time of others
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Active listening and communication through multiple mediums including email, verbal, face-to-face, and distance
- Overall banking knowledge
Freedom to travel up to 40% of the time
- Long periods (6 or more hours) of sitting at desk/computer
- Long periods (6 or more hours) of standing when conducting presentations
- Repetitive use of hands (keyboarding)
- May involve some lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling (approx.. 5-20 lbs)
- Occasional bending at waist, twisting upper body, and reaching above shoulder
- Ability to travel, navigate airports and airport security climbing, etc.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.